I had the weirdest dream last night that I was secretly hiding electronics for New Jeans (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,665
Reactions Received
55,496
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,959
I was at a hotel and my son likes to go up and down on the elevators so we were just going up and down in the elevators when suddenly we get to a stop and the five NJ girls get in.

So naturally me being me I say "you guys are New Jeans right?" and they say yes and a small conversation ensues whereby Hanni and Danielle detect my accent as being Australia - I'm on holidays etc etc

they ask if I was a fan and I'm here with NJ so I'm not going to say no - I reply yes I like their music and think they are very talented blah blah

(all perfectly natural interactions so far - dream wise- then it gets weird)

suddenly the Danielle asks me if as a loyal tokki that I would help them with something and I stammer ok...whereby they proceed to ask me if I could hide certain electronics for them??????????? they take out five phones and two laptops and give them to me and somehow I accept and shove them into my bag (I always carry a fairly spacious backpack because kids) and then Hanni and Danielle asks me what forms of social media do I have - facebook/IG/twitter/kakao/tiktok etc etc - I reply with none of those but I have wechat (Weixin) to keep up with my chinese family and they all reply that they have wechat too as mandated by hybe and suddenly hanni and danielle are adding me to their wechats and saying they will contact me and find me

then the door opens and in classic movie style a bunch of black suited men get in and ask I leave and I scurry out fast. Whilst leving I overhear where are the devices and like "hand those devices back to us or you will feel the full force of hybe" or something like that...

then I wake up to my alarm and check my phone - sadly no one from they who were formerly NJ have added me to their wechats lol
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,461
Reactions Received
9,468
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
77,018
Gender
Male
I was at a hotel and my son likes to go up and down on the elevators so we were just going up and down in the elevators when suddenly we get to a stop and the five NJ girls get in.

So naturally me being me I say "you guys are New Jeans right?" and they say yes and a small conversation ensues whereby Hanni and Danielle detect my accent as being Australia - I'm on holidays etc etc

they ask if I was a fan and I'm here with NJ so I'm not going to say no - I reply yes I like their music and think they are very talented blah blah

(all perfectly natural interactions so far - dream wise- then it gets weird)

suddenly the Danielle asks me if as a loyal tokki that I would help them with something and I stammer ok...whereby they proceed to ask me if I could hide certain electronics for them??????????? they take out five phones and two laptops and give them to me and somehow I accept and shove them into my bag (I always carry a fairly spacious backpack because kids) and then Hanni and Danielle asks me what forms of social media do I have - facebook/IG/twitter/kakao/tiktok etc etc - I reply with none of those but I have wechat (Weixin) to keep up with my chinese family and they all reply that they have wechat too as mandated by hybe and suddenly hanni and danielle are adding me to their wechats and saying they will contact me and find me

then the door opens and in classic movie style a bunch of black suited men get in and ask I leave and I scurry out fast. Whilst leving I overhear where are the devices and like "hand those devices back to us or you will feel the full force of hybe" or something like that...

then I wake up to my alarm and check my phone - sadly no one from they who were formerly NJ have added me to their wechats lol
snowball-rocksideroad.gif
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread