18+ I had to go through my little brothers phone (TW?) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t get what you don´t get about me saying that I have thought you are younger than 18.
If your parents asked you to go through your brother´s posts and you were watching such content that is illegal for everyone who is underage. that is not very responsible.
In that case I also don´t understand how can an underage person create an 18+ thread being underage themselves.
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
I don´t get what you don´t get about me saying that I have thought you are younger than 18.
If your parents asked you to go through your brother´s posts and you were watching such content that is illegal for everyone who is underage. that is not very responsible.
In that case I also don´t understand how can an underage person create an 18+ thread being underage themselves.
I know but, It was 18+ because of sexual content.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
No...
If what you are thinking is I'm an adult... then I would be confused too.
agh sorry, I have thought you are not 18 yet. in that case ,my apologies for misunderstanding.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i still don't understand what you mean, but I accept your apology
I have thought you are a minor creating a thread that is 18+ but since it seems I was mistaken and you are actually older than 18, it´s chill.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread