I has a question.. (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Kingdom Come,Russian Roulette, Bad Boy, Zimzalabim, Psycho, In and Out, Umpah Umpah, Sunny Side Up! and more~ XD
Same songs that got me into them... as tasteful as ever. Also the other answered and I have no clue :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Same songs that got me into them... as tasteful as ever. Also the other answered and I have no clue :haylul:
what can i say? i'm a tasteful person ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread