I hate being sick (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Started yesterday where after feeling totally fine all day my stomach was like nah. Well actually I also had a headache before that but that's mild. But then I attempted to sleep at about 10:45 PM, just to wake up 12:30 AM. And then another maybe hour of sleep and that's all for last night. And today my stomach has decided that water is too difficult to digest so as you can imagine I'm drinking less water than I should and eating nothing (unless you count taking my medication, which promptly made it's reappearance to the outside). I'm really having a blast :thumbsupcat:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:izhug: Here's hope that it'll be over quickly
As a kid I was much sicker for longer (1-1.5 weeks) every couple months and here I am lightly sick and acting like I’m dying at day 1 :haylul: Though I probably acted like I was dying back then too
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
drink alot of liquid even if youre vomiting make sure to get well soon Vikki!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread