I hate being sick (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have this cold since over a week and it’s driving me crazy
I'm so tired at work yikes maybe I should just stay home rest
:headhurt:
But two more days and I only have to work until 1pm on Friday
 
  • Wow
Reactions: motorp77
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,472
Reactions Received
39,109
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,839
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Your almost there! I hope you feel better. I finally called in sick on monday because I had been in pain for over a week and was just exhausted. Mostly exhausted because I have to do 2x the work than my useless co-workers. I need a new job....:sanathink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread