COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive I hate Christmas! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Discuss, but im staying out of this discussion, so dont quote me or expect me to weigh in or reply.

@grinch @scrooge

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I don't hate it, but I'm completely indifferent about it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
i dont rlly hate it nor do i like it, i just dont care for it tbh
I never get hyped up about it as much as other ppl, i only get excited about the pretty lights lmao

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Christmas is my favorite holiday. I was always like Christmas, but I was never really excited when I was younger, but now I am almost 30 I am always hype up for Christmas.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hate Christmas because people keep asking about my family and/or if I am going to visit. When I explain toxic parenting they like to push Chrstmas a great season to forgive. Do-not-push-family-on-people. Then I get "oh what you and your husband doing" i get to explain joy of why at my age I am still single and never produced a crotchfruit.

Wonder why depression is up during the holiday?

As for another reason why I hate Christmas. All you jolly day walkers not letting grave shift sleep. Always makes me want to deck the loudest person with the holly.

Traffic the fudging traffic. Screw covid people are out in swarms with a selfish me first arritude. It's Christmas quit driving like we got 10 minutes to get out of CA or krampus is gonna get you.

People you don't care for expecting gifts from you when your broke. Or feeling the obligation to buy be side you know you'll be gifted. I broke, I know Santa isn't real, save your gift so I can save my money.

The abuse of people in retail. Don't be mean to retail they deal with enough shit. Same goes for any person who does you a service

Ps I was gonna give 12 but co worker here already and I gotta go

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
At least 25th December 2020 is over now, here. Another day another night time to sleep soon. ZZZZZZZZZ.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Wheres Santa Claus when you rlly need him?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread