I hate errors (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Or more specifically I hate error handling when writing code
like???

It's all such simple little stuff and I HATE IT
oh NO stupid humans will make a request for data that doesn't exist and will send the program into an instant crash unless I handle it

but like... what if we all just agree to NEVER request data that doesn't exist! Wouldn't that be nice!
Or maybe stupid humans made an input line that has an empty line in it!
Now I must screech and curl up into a ball and stop working!!! LIKE??? COME ON PROGRAM!!!

Point is
fuck errors
and fuck handling them
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hate them too. Esp if old man cannot fix them.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread