Sensitive I hate how K-Pop fans use the word "Mocking" so easily (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck

Mocking literally means making fun of someone or something in a cruel way.

And I don't think TWICE did anything with a negative intention or they didn't try to make fun of desi culture in an illicit manner.

Same went for Sunmi when she was dancing to that song with her friends and I can't believe people made her apologize for that and acted like she was mocking when all she doing was just enjoying the song!

Grow up :confusedcat:​
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Jeongyeon barely recovered :(
 
  • Sad
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread