I hate my life (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
truth mycomputer is my life all my music is store here to bad it a schoo one so i gonna have to store it some where eals
oooof
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Darn. Sing to yourself, or literally force your mind to play whatever song you want?
That is me when i need to calm down i play kpop in my head witch sound dumb but works
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
So the spotify mobile app is actually usable on a premium account. I tried it on a free account and it was a piece of s....

I hope for you to get a new phone soon.
I can relate, I used it with a free account really often and it sucks :yolk:

the thing I hate the most is the random songs in between your own songs and you can't skip more than 6 songs per hour ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread