Sensitive I hate myself so much right now... (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 May 2023
Messages
93
Reactions Received
108
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
359
Fandom
most of them
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My girlfriend broke up with me a few days ago after I was with her for almost 3 years. I don't understand why but she just told me she didn't love me anymore. I've been doing too much thinking. I just want to get rid of feelings towards females, but I can't. I want to bury them deep. I don't know why I feel this way and God probably hates me. I enjoy being a female so I doubt I would be happier as a male because I still like men. I just hate myself so fucking much right now.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wtf that is so slack of her.
I went through that as well.

but 3 years and just to let it go.
that's beyond low.

I hope you can find the right one for you.
seems like she wasn't imo
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I hope time heals your heart,
It's rough. I know. I believe you will be okay, you can still love who you want to.

Don't dislike yourself too much, which is so hard to even think about I bet... (I did the same and still do to this day, but I am healing,) I really hope, if you both still want to, stay friends, if not friends, then end it with completclosure if it didn't happen. Even after whatever happens, i really hope you heal well afterwards and move on and love yourself! No matter who you're with, love yourself always. You are important to you.

( really hope you heal well.Take your time. Try not to beat yourself up.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,513
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m so sorry this happened. I’m not very good with words so I offer you a virtual hug :izhug: Time does heal these kind of thing but it is okay to let yourself feel the pain. It hurts but you are worth so much. You are a good person and deserve so much. Also my DMs are always open if you need to talk, hun :wjhug:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
If she just dropped it on you without anything else prior then sounds like it wouldn't work anyway because 3 years into a relationship and you feel your feelings start to waiver and you say nothing to your partner?

That's bad communication and likely you two probably just needed something to freshen up the relationship for her which is an understandable request as it's something all long term relationships face at some point but seems like she chose to say nothing instead of giving you a chance to work on it at least.

It's a flop way for a relationship to end but now you at least aren't putting any more time into something that wasn't going to last and can work on finding someone that will work with you when times are tough.

All this to say I don't think you did anything wrong so don't blame yourself and definitely don't think dating men will fix this problem as poor communication skills are just a person to person problem.
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
My girlfriend broke up with me a few days ago after I was with her for almost 3 years. I don't understand why but she just told me she didn't love me anymore. I've been doing too much thinking. I just want to get rid of feelings towards females, but I can't. I want to bury them deep. I don't know why I feel this way and God probably hates me. I enjoy being a female so I doubt I would be happier as a male because I still like men. I just hate myself so fucking much right now.
I hope you can find ways to heal yourself :(
heres hugs!:izhug::izhug::izhug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread