I hate people who explicitly look for good looking pets (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It just crazy that they are trying to show off an image of a "pretty perfect world". There are so many pets that don't look like your perfect internet famous dog or cat.
There are so many lovely pets that maybe have disabilities, or have crazy personalities, a pet should be your friend, and they (most of the time) come randomly and you accept your human friends the way they are so why search for a perfect looking pet.

It's really terrible when people go "no i don't want a older pet, they are gonna die soon anyway", as if they don't deserve a home and love for their last years.

Sorry this rant came out of nowhere but I just saw sth on reddit :irenecrazy:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My brother is like that. Always have to get the most unique, cutest pet there is.
Kind of sad how people are already superficial enough as it is, without resulting to their pets.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree, but I also understand the wanting a younger pet. I lost my cat a few month ago and it was hard and I don't exactly want to have to deal with that any time soon. My family is considering adopting another cat and we're thinking a kitten, not just for that reason but also so they end up being comfortable growing up around my dog, rather than having an older animal that may have a harder time adjusting.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
People who care too much about image will even care to that extent but even if you get the "perfect pet" one day it might not be and some people are heartless enough to abandon a pet in that scenario.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I agree, but I also understand the wanting a younger pet. I lost my cat a few month ago and it was hard and I don't exactly want to have to deal with that any time soon. My family is considering adopting another cat and we're thinking a kitten, not just for that reason but also so they end up being comfortable growing up around my dog, rather than having an older animal that may have a harder time adjusting.
I can definitely understand that once you've lost a pet already, that going for an older one might not be favorable especially soon after it happened.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Character is more important

But I wanna say this:
When I buy a horse, I too look at looks. Lots of people do. In dressage, the way your horse looks is the factor that makes you win or lose.
I guess same goes for people who wanna do pet shows.
But these are exceptions, but they do exist
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you arent wrong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread