I hate seasonal allergies... (2 Viewers)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,545
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I feel like I'm dying.
:powerfulrat:
My nose is bleeding.
:explodepepe:
My eyes are leaking.
:catcry:
My throat has this one itchy spot that I can't figure out how to scratch without having to put my whole arm down my throat.
:prayjin:
Save me please.
​
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
That sounds annoying I'm so sorry :jisoosmh:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Nina

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg that sounds awful! I recommend you gargle salt water for the throat itch and plug up your nose with tissues for the nosebleed. But above all, get some rest and drink lots of fluids!*

*I'm not a doctor, this is spoken from experience. lol
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,545
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
That sounds annoying I'm so sorry :jisoosmh:
:peperain: I know it happens every year and I still forget to pick up allergy meds. The worst of it doesnt hit till I'm indoors after walking through nature.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Hoemantic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread