I 'hate' this songs ... (2 Viewers)

Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,415
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,688
Gender
Male
for not getting out of my head again. Jeez... :kittylove:







Saturday night I sat in my prefered Rock Music bar, humming the chorus of 'Eye to Eye'. Buddy asks: "What's this? Group? Title?"

Me: "Limelight - Eye To Eye"

(Buddy looking at Smartphone): :leavingmind:

Yep, I'm special. :pepesmug:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Yup. That's what KPOP songs do most of the time-- consume your mind. :doyoungcreep::doyoungcreep::doyoungcreep:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread