I hate tiktok (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 April 2022
Messages
98
Reactions Received
103
Location
Hype’s basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
cloudys
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
0415CF1C-411D-4B9E-A2D0-E53FD34653F3.jpg

They also took down two of my videos cus it was “minor nudity” but is was just a video of a boy shirtless with heels on. I reposted it but I covered the boy. It still got taken down now my account it at risk of getting banned.
 
Joined
11 April 2022
Messages
98
Reactions Received
103
Location
Hype’s basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
cloudys
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I’m watching lollapalooza on Hulu rn. Erica Banks got armys to twerk for like 5 minutes I swear I’m such a pansexual
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Dang I Wanna have an acc warning so bad 😔 idky
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
But like without the getting banned part
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: bangtrash

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread