I hate time change (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I hate it when the days feel so short. It gets dark way too early, and I always feel like I waste the day away somehow. It can make me feel depressed in the winter time too.
Time changes for us in America tonight and I'm not looking forward to it at all. :nekosweat:

Does anyone else get like this? Do you get the winter blues too?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I just sleep most of my emotions off.
But to be fair winter curses me pretty badly.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ugh, I hate it when it gets dark so early! I have to take my evening walk at like 4 pm now bc it'll start getting dark around five or so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lexie
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
You and ever person on earth with more than one brain cell! :jisoono: The fact that our LEADERS haven't FIXED this proves what useless tools they all are... :kbbeatdown:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You and ever person on earth with more than one brain cell! :jisoono: The fact that our LEADERS haven't FIXED this proves what useless tools they all are... :kbbeatdown:
yeah, K-pop leaders would be better than those idiots... coughkimnamjoonforuspresident2028cough
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I hate it when the days feel so short. It gets dark way too early, and I always feel like I waste the day away somehow. It can make me feel depressed in the winter time too.
Time changes for us in America tonight and I'm not looking forward to it at all. :nekosweat:

Does anyone else get like this? Do you get the winter blues too?

Well, at least you don't have to manually change it on your phone. If you have a lot of clocks at home, then it's terrible.

I researched this a while ago and, apparently, the history was some farmer decided time zone change should be a thing for his crop production or something, and somehow almost the entire world adopted it as time went on.

I just hate winter season in general because of the cold weather, inevitably getting sick, and getting injuries from slipping on snow and ice.
It's not a fun time.
 
Last edited:
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
I hate it when the days feel so short. It gets dark way too early, and I always feel like I waste the day away somehow. It can make me feel depressed in the winter time too.
Time changes for us in America tonight and I'm not looking forward to it at all. :nekosweat:

Does anyone else get like this? Do you get the winter blues too?
f*ck time change
its so god damn annoying
i love winter so much (ill take it over f*ck*ng 70+ weather any day and granted im a winter baby) but when i really think about it (especially in school) it did a number on me, i would panic and get upset all the time and it would also lead me down a road that wasnt healthy for my mentality :(
theres actually a thing i learned about it, theres a thing called SAD (its an actual thing)
1699145025912.png
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
if i were out of hs then yes but i need that sleep i don't go to bed til 3 bc of hw 😭
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
f*ck time change
its so god damn annoying
i love winter so much (ill take it over f*ck*ng 70+ weather any day and granted im a winter baby) but when i really think about it (especially in school) it did a number on me, i would panic and get upset all the time and it would also lead me down a road that wasnt healthy for my mentality :(
theres actually a thing i learned about it, theres a thing called SAD (its an actual thing)
1699145025912.png
Do you have anything for MAD?????? I feel that way during winter, too. :icgyu::lisalaugh::haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
well i found this :oliviakek:
1699149249912.png

Wow! That sounds depressing and worse. Hence, why MAD is the stronger emotion between them, I suppose. I don't know.
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Wow! That sounds depressing and worse. Hence, why MAD is the stronger emotion between them, I suppose. I don't know.
This is my first time learning about MAD
i cant imagine what it must be like for military people
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread