I hate to repeat @kuroyuri (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think a loooot of people are dealing with finals and getting ready to graduate and end of year projects and papers and the like. It's been pretty dead in a lot of places around the internet, forum/social wise.

Have patience and advertise and recruit!
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I’m graduating in 13 days and I have three essays and two projects to do. =,)

I’m busy mannn ;-;
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m graduating in 13 days and I have three essays and two projects to do. =,)

I’m busy mannn ;-;
ooooooof good luck <3
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I have my exams but i'm here xD
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
OT af but @kuroyuri you're the new trendsetter on kps.
:jenniesmug: :nekolove:
Did anyone cop to the previous trend of non-sth sth of kps? Who was first n who seconded?:umwhat::dubuthink:
(Seriously discombobulating my mind?) if that's not a contradiction.
Edit-also expecting all u schoolchildren to be active n make kps thrive during summer when school's out n if you don't hv jobs.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
OT af but @kuroyuri you're the new trendsetter on kps.
:jenniesmug: :nekolove:
Did anyone cop to the previous trend of non-sth sth of kps? Who was first n who seconded?:umwhat::dubuthink:
(Seriously discombobulating my mind?) if that's not a contradiction.
Edit-also expecting all u schoolchildren to be active n ale kps thrive during summer when school's out n if you don't hv jobs.
@kuroyuri ? I only know the aesthetic and spam queen
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
@kuroyuri ? I only know the aesthetic and spam queen
Trendsetter I say! She has 129 threads n u only hv 105 n that's only cos u copied her! You even admit it in your title.:pikagun:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OT af but @kuroyuri you're the new trendsetter on kps.
:jenniesmug: :nekolove:
Did anyone cop to the previous trend of non-sth sth of kps? Who was first n who seconded?:umwhat::dubuthink:
(Seriously discombobulating my mind?) if that's not a contradiction.
Edit-also expecting all u schoolchildren to be active n make kps thrive during summer when school's out n if you don't hv jobs.
thanks uncle <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread