Photo I hate when bts come back (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
idk why but I thought when you said dying, I thought you meant their hair, not actual death lmao
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
idk why but I thought when you said dying, I thought you meant their hair, not actual death lmao
I’ll do that too :llama_ramen: Jimin’s hair looks so good
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
girl, dying (the hair kind) reminds me of taeyong’s bald memes :pepecry2: SM seriously needs to give his hair a rest
It creates such a conflict in my heart :yolk: Do I love Taeyong’s red hair or do I love him not wearing a wig more
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ringwanderung
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i feel you, yeonjun was spotted wearing a wig already (also soobin and beomgyu)

WOULD U STILL LOVE TAEYONG IF HE WAS BALD
Wasn’t the reason for that because they wanted to cover up their hair colors or something though?

And :llama_panic: I’d love him less :llama_blush: he wouldn’t be as pretty bald you see
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Wasn’t the reason for that because they wanted to cover up their hair colors or something though?

And :llama_panic:I’d love him less :llama_blush: he wouldn’t be as pretty bald you see
well yeah but i was a bit sad, it’s the idol life though and BTS does it too anyway :P

TRUE hair is life and it makes them 150% more attractive

imo kyungsoo looks the most attractive bald, but yong is a close second!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
well yeah but i was a bit sad, it’s the idol life though and BTS does it too anyway :P

TRUE hair is life and it makes them 150% more attractive

imo kyungsoo looks the most attractive bald, but yong is a close second!!!
Yong would look :sj_weary: bald, but that’s cause his face is perfect :sanapray: itd be nowhere near as great as it is with hair
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
lmao u almost stopped stanning NCT solely because of taeyongs mullet i recall??
Seriously considered a break from them :llama_sniffle: god that thing was a monstrosity :llama_shook: the problems of stanning him solely for his pretty face
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ringwanderung
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
for gods sake mini stan for personality and talent too smh :pandaannoyed:
HEY :pandacop: I’m only a pure visual stan for taeyong!!! I do personality stanning too!!!! They just have to be pretty too!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ringwanderung
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i do not know which is worse, maruif’s dom and sub obsession or your visual stanning:pandarolleyes:
I don’t know which is worse, you not stanning for visuals or people stanning for talent :pandarolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread