I hate when things have similar names but aren't the same (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was thinking it's possible for me to make a spice blend vs having to go or getting someone else to go to a specific store I hate. All the ingredients were easily available except for one, which I was a bit side eyeing but it partially shares the same name as something my sister has collected in large quantities. I did think it was sus that the plant would grow both here and in the Middle East but I was like idk maybe they're just very special. They're not. It's a different type of plant. Good bye easy way to make spice blend. :sadcat:
Edit: I reread the article in full this time and realized I might still be able to use the one we have. Crisis averted.
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ehhhh I like spices but never use them enough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread