- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
What if I don’tStan Taemin and SuperM and Jopping
then youre canceledWhat if I don’t![]()
*Beachu*then youre canceled
Ill become bffs with beachu and abandon you forever
Like your birthdate ! You copy me though 😳
I didn't copyLike your birthdate ! You copy me though 😳
I used my birthdate as well 🤣🤣🤣I didn't copy![]()
Yep. Issa bop.If youre confused about the MV its from a movie
Ypu probably know this one tbh
yep I defently know the Hongki song
Pretty sure you both know these![]()
Yes but it's one of my favourite Japanese releases so thank you
Pretty sure you both know these![]()
Did you like the Onf title too?I really didn't, not sure bout the album
also... 734