I Have 30 Minutes To Kill (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Keep me entertained. Or don’t.

Or ask me stuff I like questions. Questions make me think. I have 30 minutes.​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what is your favorite movie?
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Do you think it's possible that we're all virtual avatars living in a simulation designed to torture us eternally made by an angry advanced artificial intelligence from the future that is retroactively punishing people who did not directly support its development?
Nah, I think we’re the creation of an author who writes too many books at one time.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
How is your week starting?

Just noticed you are my referral's referral.
Ooh nice =)

And it’s okay so far actually! Getting school work done and so far it’s going well so I’m proud of myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread