- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Just a little 😂 but it's okay because we gotta stan PassCodeAm I that obvious? 😂 😂 😂
ur a livesaver!I have Participated
Yessss!!😍😍😍Just a little 😂 but it's okay because we gotta stan PassCode
My hungry brain thought those seashells were popcorn![]()
idk how to answer this so i made a moodboard lmao
![]()
i mean it does look like popcorn lmaooooo. eat something!My hungry brain thought those seashells were popcorn![]()
🤩🤩🤩![]()
yes, but usually on youtube, not spotify! I listen to Neo Japonsim, Tokyo Rockets, AKB48, and others! @Lady_Camellia knows this!![]()
What's your wingspan?SOMEONE PLEASE ASK ME MY WINGSPAN
Yachii coming through with the good questionsWhat's your wingspan?