hello everyone. im not actually a lesbian, i have a boyfriend and he gives me very good dick. i faked my sexuality to be accepted by everyone on kps. i’m sorry.
stan huening kaiAnticipate Fancy and stan TXT
I hope you guys wont look at me any differently 😔
...
wut
i can assure you it is notWait, sexuality is an issue here now? Lol
uhm... idk but people will accept any sexuality
Dont worry cause I didnt know who you were before anyway ☺.......no commentWait, sexuality is an issue here now? LolEye- you guys. Issa memei can assure you it is not
![]()
Same...I can’t believe I fell for that
Hey sis! What's good?hi Savior, we didn't talk in a while
I can’t believe I fell for that
You're telling me you guys actually believe I would make a "serious" thread like that with the thesis as "I have a boyfriend and he gives me good dick"Same...
People on here are weird so yesYou're telling me you guys actually believe I would make a "serious" thread like that with the thesis as "I have a boyfriend and he gives me good dick"![]()
People on here are weird so yes
I chose to believe everything people say here, because they are always trying to trick me anywayYou're telling me you guys actually believe I would make a "serious" thread like that with the thesis as "I have a boyfriend and he gives me good dick"![]()
Well lately i’m busier than usual, but i hope i will survive and it will be betterHey sis! What's good?![]()
I don’t judge so idk i can expect and accept almost anythingYou're telling me you guys actually believe I would make a "serious" thread like that with the thesis as "I have a boyfriend and he gives me good dick"![]()