I have a confession to make... (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well lately i’m busier than usual, but i hope i will survive and it will be better
How about you sis?
I'm doing fine! Im stanning Twice and living my best life!

I recently got a new job to pay for the liabilities and essentials for Twice's concert in Chicago.
BTS are still on their world tour right? Do you plan on going or have you alr seen them?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm doing fine! Im stanning Twice and living my best life!

I recently got a new job to pay for the liabilities and essentials for Twice's concert in Chicago.
BTS are still on their world tour right? Do you plan on going or have you alr seen them?
Ooh that’s great. Do you like the job? Is Chicago far away from you?

No, they finished the Love Yourself tour, but they will have an extension tour Speak yourself. I’m gonna see them with this one :sanapray:
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ooh that’s great. Do you like the job? Is Chicago far away from you?

No, they finished the Love Yourself tour, but they will have an extension tour Speak yourself. I’m gonna see them with this one :sanapray:
It's alright. Wayy better than my last though and Chicago is only about 8 hours (driving) away from where I live.

Speak yourself? Why dont they just start a new tour for the new series or whateva?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It's alright. Wayy better than my last though and Chicago is only about 8 hours (driving) away from where I live.

Speak yourself? Why dont they just start a new tour for the new series or whateva?
Sorry I fell asleep
Oh wow, this is still pretty far away, but at least you’re gonna see the girls. And it’s better than going to another country (like I need to do to see BTS).

Well i don’t know, but hopefully they will sing songs from both eras which is perfectly fine for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread