COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation I have a confession (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
There are songs I dislike, and some songs I really hate to the point it physically hurts me to sit through the complete song. Zimzalabim, Buenos Aires and Birthday being 3 prime examples from this year alone.

There was another song I hated just as much, if not more.

Bah gawd, this song actually offended me on first listen, especially coz their previous comeback I'm So Pretty was THE BOP OF THE SUMMER and so my expectations were subverted and I was let down.

But something changed. I watched some live stages of I'm So Pretty last night, I always loved Saebom coz she has that fierce, sexy stage presence and looks like a Kyungri/Hani love child. And the maknae Sunshine's vocals are amazing. But this time, I noticed 2 more members- Haru, the Japanese cutie, and Loha, who didn't have much lines but damn did she eat up whatever screentime she got, and her cuteness was too much for me to bear :maheart:

So I figured, what the hell, lemme give Oopsie another shot. What could go wrong? They even had PD101 alum Kim Sohee joining the group this time round. Well, it turns out- nothing went wrong. Everything went gloriously right, it was love at 2nd sight, the start of a beautiful relationship, a life changing experience. Coz now, I get it. Idk what I was missing all this time, but I GET IT NOW DAMMIT!! Oopsie my bad is the bop to end all bops, something I can unironically and wholeheartedly love and spam while I let the catchiness drown me :sj_weary:

It kept playing in my head when I went to sleep. When I woke up and got ready for work, it didn't stop. When I rode my motorcycle to work, I didn't hear the traffic. I kept hearing the catchy Nappa Nappa Na line after the chorus. As I sit here making this thread, my new bias Loha's rap break has me trapped in its enchanting embrace.

STAN NATURE AND STREAM OOPSIE MY BAD CABRONS!!

Tags: @Baechu @Tir @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @perhapz @dooh @raja @blueberries @RainbowDevil @mirella @Vikki @Skinnny @la_mort_pour_vous @Jichuus

Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have those songs that physically hurt me to listen through as well. It's mostly NCT's stuff and couple songs from Twice, mostly Likey and Signal :llama_tea:

Was this the annoying song I liked or the one i just found annoying :dubuthink: No, i'm sure this is the one i just found blatantly annoying.It's catchy and i can see how you can get desensitized on how cringy it is.. :joshmeh:

Performances do lot though. There is many songs I don't rly like, but keep watching performance for. Like f(x) Red Light. I can't stay I hate the song when I keep watching lives of it over and over.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow you really changed your opinion :jisoosmh:

maybe Zimzalabim is next :susPepe:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I have those songs that physically hurt me to listen through as well. It's mostly NCT's stuff and couple songs from Twice, mostly Likey and Signal :llama_tea:

Was this the annoying song I liked or the one i just found annoying :dubuthink: No, i'm sure this is the one i just found blatantly annoying.It's catchy and i can see how you can get desensitized on how cringy it is.. :joshmeh:

Performances do lot though. There is many songs I don't rly like, but keep watching performance for. Like f(x) Red Light. I can't stay I hate the song when I keep watching lives of it over and over.
Anyone hating Likey needs to question a lot of things about life :wimwim:
NCT yeah, I like their stuff for the most part, but it's not for everybody definitely. With some songs even I've struggled to find the hook buried beneath all the noise :yolk:

The performances definitely helped, although it was for I'm So Pretty lmao. But I noticed atleast 3 girls who were really charming on stage and then when I watched Oopsie again, I was sold :sj_weary:

wow you really changed your opinion :jisoosmh:

maybe Zimzalabim is next :susPepe:
Zimzalabim has no chance :susPepe:
The only other song that's gone from dislike to love this year has been IDLE's Senorita lol.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Anyone hating Likey needs to question a lot of things about life :wimwim:
NCT yeah, I like their stuff for the most part, but it's not for everybody definitely. With some songs even I've struggled to find the hook buried beneath all the noise :yolk:

The performances definitely helped, although it was for I'm So Pretty lmao. But I noticed atleast 3 girls who were really charming on stage and then when I watched Oopsie again, I was sold :sj_weary:
I had the unfortunate experience of reading through Likey's lyrics the first time i heard the song so it was pretty much game over for the song for me right away.

I do appreciate what NCT is doing with their music. My ears don't, but I do like that they have their own sound and style.

So you're visual stan :sakUwu:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I had the unfortunate experience of reading through Likey's lyrics the first time i heard the song so it was pretty much game over for the song for me right away.

I do appreciate what NCT is doing with their music. My ears don't, but I do like that they have their own sound and style.

So you're visual stan :sakUwu:
Likey lyrics fit the theme of the song perfectly though, and the music is catchy af so :sj_weary:
Anyway, NCT yeah- I like how they combine so many elements in their songs and they have like this futuristic but at the same time grungy/underground aesthetic too. Extremely unique :sanapray:

Well I liked the performance, not just the visuals, else I'd be streaming Birthday rn :sakUwu:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread