- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
This is a really hard thread to make....but it's time to let everyone know.
I, Izz, love Wen Junhui of Seventeen. I know this is really shocking to everyone, but I would like to ask everyone to respect me during these difficult times in my life. I'm still figuring these things out myself.
To commemorate this *totally 100% new* realization I have made, username changes were made. Shocking, I know.
Thank you everyone for understanding and accepting me even after making such a confession....now please stream Jun's Chao Yin Zhan Ji performance of my favorite song.
I, Izz, love Wen Junhui of Seventeen. I know this is really shocking to everyone, but I would like to ask everyone to respect me during these difficult times in my life. I'm still figuring these things out myself.
Thank you everyone for understanding and accepting me even after making such a confession....now please stream Jun's Chao Yin Zhan Ji performance of my favorite song.