Appreciation I have a crush on a kpopsorcery (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I got a feeling when I first saw you @Drug
Without even knowing, my heart started to pound
How is it like that every time I see you?
I’ve fallen into this puppy love, yeah
(Oh I I I)
Oh I I I don’t like you
Why did you appear so suddenly @Drug ? I got shocked
All day, you bring me up and down
I can’t sleep at all, it’s a problem

This feeling, this feeling of losing
My pride is hurt
But I can’t help it
I’m so curious, I’m going crazy

What’re you waiting for?
It’s not like me to keep circling around you
Before it’s too late
I’ll go to you first and talk to you

I keep seeing you, what do I do?
I want to know you, I want you
I’ll show you my hidden self
I’ll be good to you, better than anyone else

I want you @Drug
I want to know you
When you look at me
My heart pounds, always

I want you
I want to know you
When you look at me, crush

Whenever I see you shoulder, I get dizzy
Just looking into your eyes feels electric

It’s electric
When you pass by, I stand up
I hope you got a feeling too
I’m telling you I like you @Drug

I might not be too good at this since it’s my first time
But if I don’t say this now, I might regret it
It’s not as easy as you think
I wonder how you feel
(Oh I I I)

What’re you waiting for?
It’s not like me to keep circling around you
Before it’s too late
I’ll go to you first and talk to you

I keep seeing you, what do I do?
I want to know you, I want you
I’ll show you my hidden self
I’ll be good to you, better than anyone else

After today
I think you’ll be next to me
I need you in my heart
I want you @Drug

I keep seeing you, what do I do?
I want to know you, I want you
I’ll show you my hidden self
I’ll be good to you, better than anyone else

I want you @Drug
I want to know you
When you look at me
My heart pounds, always

I want you
I want to know you @Drug
When you look at me, crush



Stan gyuri
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
10/100
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread