I have a crush on someone (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I think it might be but there is that super pretty girl, I don’t see her often and don’t even know her name but we talked once randomly in the cafeteria and idk why but yeah I think I have a huge crush on her. :pepecross:​
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I would love to :naeunshock:
I really hope it goes well! Crushes can be a little confusing and scary to navigate but it’s totally worth it. And when to time is right shoot your shot. It may not be as bad as you think
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I really hope it goes well! Crushes can be a little confusing and scary to navigate but it’s totally worth it. And when to time is right shoot your shot. It may not be as bad as you think
I am shy :leavingmind:
But I do see her in few lessons
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
So cute, just try to approach her and start a conversation. Good luck! :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread