Appreciation I have a crush (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
On Haruka on sailor moon!

SHE IS SO PRETTY AND SO AWESOME!!!!! I L I K E L O V E H E R



998B0EE0-3F62-4BB5-90F6-04F589370227.jpeg
4F695263-818C-474E-A973-1F37532C0B56.jpeg
FCE53485-22B5-4B91-A2F0-4C6ED004C557.gif


Let’s also fall in love with Haruka’s girlfriend michiru!!!!

MICHIRU IS SO SO SO CUTE
0F37F24C-8089-4E20-AE16-F3808B32467C.gif
847B5178-3435-4C23-91A9-EE1D75D8A07A.jpeg
79EAF9F7-AA33-43FA-BCBE-71FB7F02E019.jpeg



I love SALIOR MOON so much

usagi is like my wife, so...yeah
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
On Haruka on sailor moon!

SHE IS SO PRETTY AND SO AWESOME!!!!! I L I K E L O V E H E R



998B0EE0-3F62-4BB5-90F6-04F589370227.jpeg
4F695263-818C-474E-A973-1F37532C0B56.jpeg
FCE53485-22B5-4B91-A2F0-4C6ED004C557.gif


Let’s also fall in love with Haruka’s girlfriend michiru!!!!

MICHIRU IS SO SO SO CUTE
0F37F24C-8089-4E20-AE16-F3808B32467C.gif
847B5178-3435-4C23-91A9-EE1D75D8A07A.jpeg
79EAF9F7-AA33-43FA-BCBE-71FB7F02E019.jpeg



I love SALIOR MOON so much

usagi is like my wife, so...yeah
I’m too lazy to fix my typo. Deal with it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread