I have a doughnut right now but I'm afraid to eat it (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I bought doughnuts last night but I couldn't finish them all so there's just one left. I was supposed to put them in the fridge last night but I fell asleep :pepecry1: I just woke up and I wanted to eat it but my room has a small mouse living in it. I tried to kick out the little bastard many times but he keeps coming back. Now I'm afraid to eat the doughnut in my table because I'm afraid the mouse may have touched it :pepecry1:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread