I have a dumb phobia of changing my badges (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For some reason my brain has it so that if I change my badges to not represent my ults, then everyone is going to forget who i ult
Stray Kids Youngjae and Chungha are never coming off my displayed badges the poor kids :haylul: :pepeslippy:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yeah because I am sure you would let us forget who your biases are .... suuuuure :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah because I am sure you would let us forget who your biases are .... suuuuure :D
when just b gets badges i might just make my signature their badges and p1harmony's for the first month :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
what brekker said :wimwim: :haylul: arrange them however you like !! at the end of the day, you know who your ults are, and they're still in your signature !!:kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,323
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,000
Ship
Wreck
u are entitled to ur own layout but it is a bit bare :pepelook:
Comes with the benefit of not having to worry about if my layout looks good because there's nothing to look at :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and lunaria
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I never remember anyone’s ult anyway
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m kinda the same way but its with my threads, if I don’t make some of Yunho or Suga every once in a while I automatically think everyone has forgotten my ults and everyone must know of my love for these two men! :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread