I have a job! πŸ˜„ (1 Viewer)

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
After looking for months, I finally found a great opportunity. I love my position, the offer, and where the company's headed. The people are so nice and I met like six people during my interview, which was like 2 hours. I start in two weeks. 😊

In other news, my laptop got stuck so now I have to use the monitor in tablet mode. Until I get it unstuck.

 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Congrats, its always wonderful when we land a job after months of searching. Hope you will have fun at your new workplace when you start, :pepeheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base πŸ’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Congrats, I wish you all the best in the new position :pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so happy for you :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Congratulations! :pandahappy: I hope everything goes well for you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread