I have a new celebrity crush (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Well maybe not a crush
I'm not gay, soooooo uhhh idk what to call that help- ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Anywayssss
EVA NOBLEZADA
QUEEN
I present you pictures โœจ
 

Attachments

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yep! Eucylid, Miss Saigon, and Daisy in Gatsby!
I've only come across her because I came across maia refico's clip and found out she filled the role after Eva.
Hadestown isn't a musical here so i don't know the story at all
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's called a "girl crush". everybody gets one from time to time! there's even a song by Little Big Town called Girl Crush! and I think Sullyoon is mine. I'm straight as an arrow, but she's such a pookie!
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and also Eva is sooooooooo pretty! no wonder you have a girl crush on her!
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I've only come across her because I came across maia refico's clip and found out she filled the role after Eva.
Hadestown isn't a musical here so i don't know the story at all
There should be bootlegs on youtube ๐Ÿซ 
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
it's called a "girl crush". everybody gets one from time to time! there's even a song by Little Big Town called Girl Crush! and I think Sullyoon is mine. I'm straight as an arrow, but she's such a pookie!
Ohhh, how have i not known abt this ๐Ÿ˜ญ
and also Eva is sooooooooo pretty! no wonder you have a girl crush on her!
These are two livestreams of her being an icon and striaght up adorable ๐Ÿ˜ญ


Is it weird that I'm gonna be sad when when she turns 30? ๐Ÿ˜ญ she's the only bway actor/actress that i really like that i know that's younger than 30 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I also wanna say that she played upward basketball AND she spent most of her life and went to college in charlotte, north carolina.... Literally 2hours away from where i live..... So that means that for a good bit of my life, we've been that close to each other which is jsut absolutely insane to me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ohhh, how have i not known abt this ๐Ÿ˜ญ

These are two livestreams of her being an icon and striaght up adorable ๐Ÿ˜ญ


Is it weird that I'm gonna be sad when when she turns 30? ๐Ÿ˜ญ she's the only bway actor/actress that i really like that i know that's younger than 30 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I also wanna say that she played upward basketball AND she spent most of her life and went to college in charlotte, north carolina.... Literally 2hours away from where i live..... So that means that for a good bit of my life, we've been that close to each other which is jsut absolutely insane to me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
your last bit about being close to each other without knowing sounds like a fanfic in the making lol like a Korean-American girl being born in the same hometown as her kpop idol love interest... and then they meet like 18 or so years later and realize they've been in the same place together all this time... oooooooooooo I can already see it! (but then again, knowing me I'll probably get writer's block :jisoosmh: )
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
your last bit about being close to each other without knowing sounds like a fanfic in the making lol like a Korean-American girl being born in the same hometown as her kpop idol love interest... and then they meet like 18 or so years later and realize they've been in the same place together all this time... oooooooooooo I can already see it! (but then again, knowing me I'll probably get writer's block :jisoosmh: )
That's cool!! (I feel you ๐Ÿ˜ญ)
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
she is cute. Liking that
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread