I have a new duo I’m obsessed with… (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,439
Reactions Received
75,505
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,280
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Ariana and Penn
Like…what???
Give me an album!!!!!
:naeunshock: Please
Give me a show with you two. One podcast episode is not enough.
The runs!!!!! Him keeping up. The fact that he can sync with Ari. I need more.
​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Flaneur

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,439
Reactions Received
75,505
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,280
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT :pepecry1:
They’re so perfect with the harmonies. We need more. I’m so shocked with Penn Badgley. Man gets even more perfect.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Flaneur

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread