- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,395
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
if it pleases your majesty I am more than happy to help you sort it for youWish me luckI know there will be some duplicates, but I know a lot will not be
AlwaysDo you want more coins?I forgot to mention that I found some cool ones
wait wouldn't that be really expensive since coins can be really heavyTime to ship them to youthanks for the reminder about coins
![]()
I mean realistically you’d probably have to have many coins to matter that muchwait wouldn't that be really expensive since coins can be really heavy
Oh there isn’t drugs involved? LameI mean realistically you’d probably have to have many coins to matter that muchPlus we may be seeing each other soonish so that would likely be where the
not drugdeal is completed![]()
and she's paying for it in coins????I mean realistically you’d probably have to have many coins to matter that muchPlus we may be seeing each other soonish so that would likely be where the
not drugdeal is completed![]()
maimelody and vikki are adults and are free to share whatever drugs they wantOh there isn’t drugs involved? Lame![]()
I seeI mean realistically you’d probably have to have many coins to matter that muchPlus we may be seeing each other soonish so that would likely be where the
not drugdeal is completed![]()
A lot of these are old, someone gave one their collection from like 2003-2012 ish, and most of these coins are from theregood luck!!
they still use the bronze cents? We never use them here
YesI seewill it be done wearing trench coats at night in a dark alleyway?
![]()
absolutely delightful, such incredible fashion choicesYesthe trench coats will be black in the outside but rainbow in the inside
oooohhh okA lot of these are old, someone gave one their collection from like 2003-2012 ish, and most of these coins are from there
Aww that would be cool to seeoooohhh ok
my grandma just showed me 4 belgian franks she found and now i'm sad i didn't get a picture for you
It looks like thisAww that would be cool to seeI I don’t have many pre Euro coins (for countries that are in the EU and use Euros now) except some old German ones and Croatian ones (which are recent because Croatia just joined the EU).
They do look like watch batteriesIt looks like this
It's a bit smaller than 5 cents and it looks like a battery for a watch
it's shiny silver.
My grandma found 4 franks which is 10 cents in Euro
![]()