I have a question (this is a killing stalking rant i swear i was going somewhere with this) (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
So we all know that BL is pretty popular (Or so I think) But with popularity comes issues...

I believe that anyone can really read what they want to, but i believe it becomes an issue when fetishizing is involved. For example. Killing stalking. It's debateble if it's even considered BL in my opinion but for now it is. Why is Sangwoo and Yoonbum's so called 'relationship' so romanticized when it's anything but?

Because its BL

or maybe because they're asian..

or both :soob:

Either way it's really weird when I'm scrolling on tiktok and see those sangoo x yoonbum edits

its actually kinda disturbing...

cause what is 'cute' about having your fucking ankles crushed :coronawimwim:

if you like look at the tags for killing stalking... you would notice it doesn't have a 'romance' tag.

You would think if the author doesn't really consider it romance then why do the fans do that??

Also don't act like yoonbum is so fucking innocent he aint no victim. if he hadnt broken into that mfs house none of this shit would have happened :soob::headache:

Also didnt yoonbum go like delulu and get hit by a truck :coronawimwim:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
if you let me flop you're a sangwoo apologist :coronawimwim:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: uran
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
keke I could go on an entire rant why bum is not some innocent uwu angel, but he also isn't 100% to blame. and I'm going to play devils advocate and say that I think it's debatable if breaking into sangwoos house is completely on him and if he is ever on the same level at sangwoo for his crimes :D (like some people say :DD)

I think some people have a fetish/kink for things like rape and abuse, so they make this cute art for them or say they're all uwu uwu. you can find videos that go deep into the topic and it's really fascinating from the psychological viewpoint :DDD
 
  • Love
Reactions: tai

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
keke I could go on an entire rant why bum is not some innocent uwu angel, but he also isn't 100% to blame. and I'm going to play devils advocate and say that I think it's debatable if breaking into sangwoos house is completely on him and if he is ever on the same level at sangwoo for his crimes :D (like some people say :DD)

I think some people have a fetish/kink for things like rape and abuse, so they make this cute art for them or say they're all uwu uwu. you can find videos that go deep into the topic and it's really fascinating from the psychological viewpoint :DDD
I can agree that he isn't 100% at blame but he's not 100% innocent either.. If he hadn't broken into that mfs house that entire thing could have been easily avoided... possibly..

but also didn't he have many opportunities to escape as well? I didn't read the entire thing through, i stopped in repulsion.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
As for him being on sangwoo's level... it is very debatable..
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I can agree that he isn't 100% at blame but he's not 100% innocent either.. If he hadn't broken into that mfs house that entire thing could have been easily avoided... possibly..

but also didn't he have many opportunities to escape as well? I didn't read the entire thing through, i stopped in repulsion.
yes, but him breaking in could also be understandable when looking at his mental state and trauma :DD

the entire comic is clearly about stockholm syndrome and bum having borderline personality disorder (as confirmed by the creator, koogi), and with sangwoo, he couldn't have simply left when he had the chance. again, it all makes sense if you know two things about psychology and delve deeper into the subject :DD

koogi is a smart chick and people fangirling and simping for sangwoo only proves that she depicted his grossly charming & manipulative nature *perfectly* :DD

I could write an entire essay on killing stalking or just bum/sangwoo alone :DD
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
yes, but him breaking in could also be understandable when looking at his mental state and trauma :DD

the entire comic is clearly about stockholm syndrome and bum having borderline personality disorder (as confirmed by the creator, koogi), and with sangwoo, he couldn't have simply left when he had the chance. again, it all makes sense if you know two things about psychology and delve deeper into the subject :DD

koogi is a smart chick and people fangirling and simping for sangwoo only proves that she depicted his grossly charming & manipulative nature *perfectly* :DD

I could write an entire essay on killing stalking or just bum/sangwoo alone :DD
Correct me if I'm wrong.. But bum didn't really.. how do I say this.. have any friends or anything?

So, with the trauma + bpd it does make sense why he would develop stockholm syndrome.. and why he would become dependent on sangwoo.

especially since seemingly Sangwoo was the only one that 'cared' about him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Correct me if I'm wrong.. But bum didn't really.. how do I say this.. have any friends or anything?

So, with the trauma + bpd it does make sense why he would develop stockholm syndrome.. and why he would become dependent on sangwoo.

especially since seemingly Sangwoo was the only one that 'cared' about him.
exactly :DD there's a lot of great videos on killing stalking, and its questionable sangwoo defenders, and if you do even surface-level research on the personality disorders present, a lot of things will make sense :DD
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
exactly :DD there's a lot of great videos on killing stalking, and its questionable sangwoo defenders, and if you do even surface-level research on the personality disorders present, a lot of things will make sense :DD
I will be sure to watch those videos :pandaamazed:

maybe after I'll be able to finish killing stalking then :soob:
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
my friend told me abt this story didnt like sangwoo kidnap that little boy ??
'that little boy' IM FUCKING SOBBING :haylul:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: doll

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread