- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
For the past 2 comebacks Yena has had signed albums available. Preorders started for her CD last night at 2AM. I was up (because my dog was sick all night) and started checking. Normal CD's a went up for sell everywhere else but no signed preorders. I'm kinda embarrassed how sad I was thinking that no signed copies where going to be available. I was super tired all day and worried about my dog and depressed Yena had no signed album preorders. So around 6PM my time I checked one last time for signed copy preorders and discovered they were up and are going live tonight at midnight my time. I got a little excited... and might have squealed loud and caused an avalanche of junk off my desk. Family heard all the noise and had to make sure everything was ok.
So then I had to explain signed copies of Yena's new album were going to be available... Which sounds stupid... when you consider I'm old... BUT OMG, I'm so excited and don't care! And my baby is feeling better and ate a good dinner of rice and pumpkin! 
www.mwave.me
엠넷플러스머치 | Mnet Plus Merch
Mnet Content & Artist Merch and More! 엠넷플러스머치(Mnet Plus Merch)에서 아티스트의 앨범과 다양한 MD 상품들부터 Mnet, KCON, 독점 MD까지 모두 만나보세요!
www.mwave.me