- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,810
- Reactions Received
- 47,934
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,162
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
tbh I'm avoiding looking at my sig cuz it hurts my eyesIt could my pc but it is a tad bright
i love it so much
you should do more blue aesthetics <3
yay!!Thank you!!!!
I will in future![]()
you and I bothtbh I'm avoiding looking at my sig cuz it hurts my eyes![]()
Special power of my theme: can make u blindVery nice.![]()
Maybe it's because of my monitor, but it's not too bright here.Special power of my theme: can make u blind![]()
Maybe it's because of my monitor, but it's not too bright here.
Nope, it's not too bright...Wonderful!! I wont need to pay any medical bills for u
![]()
I see no sunglasses being used hereNope, it's not too bright...
![]()
There's no reason to use them here.I see no sunglasses being used here![]()
Course notThere's no reason to use them here.
![]()
Yeah, it's a bit too dark.Course notconsidering u are fine with layout, I will make it whiter and brighter next time
![]()