Appreciation I have actually fallen in love with a Boa song (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Okay, so I never really had an interest in Boa (or 1st gen idols in general), but I decided to give a listen one of her songs. It's a bit more recent so it's not from the early days of her career.

However :jisoono:
I gave this song a listen the other day and I'm absolutely in love with it. I think I might check out more of her discography because this song is an absolute bop :ankha:


 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
If anyone has any song recommendations please tell me :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread