- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Parents that are much younger than their children.just to make sure everyone understands i´m twice your age ... :D
Parents that are much younger than their children.just to make sure everyone understands i´m twice your age ... :D
but what does it say about me ? :D do I wish to know? keeping it young forever :DParents that are much younger than their children.![]()
Well, @eudximoniia is claiming to be my father as well; and you know I'm way older than you.but what does it say about me ? :D do I wish to know? keeping it young forever :D
I am not claiming... I am telling.Well, @eudximoniia is claiming to be my father as well; and you know I'm way older than you.![]()
so then that makes me your mother...Well, @eudximoniia is claiming to be my father as well; and you know I'm way older than you.![]()