- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
I kinda wanted to be on events but like ya know i'm a CHILD so at least i can give them my ideas since i have a lot of them ;)@Events![]()
Oh no I tagged events so they'd come here and answer your question since I'm not 100% sure.I kinda wanted to be on events but like ya know i'm a CHILD so at least i can give them my ideas since i have a lot of them ;)
Yeah lol, thanksOh no I tagged events so they'd come here and answer your question since I'm not 100% sure.
:oHi, we actually have an events suggestion thread for users. Whenever we get a new suggestion, if it's suitable for events then our team will discuss the idea. That said though, we are a busy team and we usually have events planned from months in advance so we can't guarantee that your idea will be used. But we do look forward to your ideas so please share. If it's a doable and very good idea then you can even help us plan and host the event :)