- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
I don't know why but I wasn't expecting actual nsfw content
I don't know why but I wasn't expecting actual nsfw content![]()
Have you ever known Ozy to lieI don't know why but I wasn't expecting actual nsfw content![]()
Giving the people what they wantit's ozy, that's normal
Giving the people what they want![]()
I can't refuse admin nim solike always
still waiting for that daily blessing of Exy's boogie up hair
I can't refuse admin nim so
![]()
Don't get cocky nowas if you could have refused me before
Don't get cocky now![]()
I can refuse you just fine thankswhen was I cocky? it‘s the truth
I can refuse you just fine thanks
Just like I've refused your fake claims of being #1 iKONIC![]()
You're confused as always, it's okthose claims are the truth tho. you just can‘t accept them
don‘t put my general clusmyness and confuseness against meYou're confused as always, it's ok
I've accepted your deluluness![]()