- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
OMFG YES YES YES YES YESI have Hyuna 2 for your Lee Hi 3
Awesome I'll go to the threadOMFG YES YES YES YES YES
Oh? How can I be of service?If you help me out and get an IU card for 2 3 4 then I can promise you the Wendy card![]()
i'm basically asking anyone if i can get IU 2 3 4 that's all haha to help out a friend who gave me Suho. So whoever gives me an IU card gets WendyOh? How can I be of service?
Well Tickita just postedi'm basically asking anyone if i can get IU 2 3 4 that's all haha to help out a friend who gave me Suho.
yep i asked!Well Tickita just posted
I have yet to get an IUif you have an IU THAT @karina DOESN'T HAVE ILL TRADE FOR THAT AEOGBFSJHGNKSF