- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Yeah those 2, but the cards I'm missing haven't been distributed at all so farWhich sets are you still collecting? Monsta X and Day6?
Which sets are you still collecting? Monsta X and Day6?
I'd go for ATEEZ, MAMAMOO, Dreamcatcher & EVERGLOW thoughYeah those 2, but the cards I'm missing haven't been distributed at all so far
For which card?Do you want Nu'est Minhyun?![]()
BTS JinFor which card?![]()
WAIT LET‘S TRADE!!!I'd go for ATEEZ, MAMAMOO, Dreamcatcher & EVERGLOW though
will u post it in the request thread?WAIT LET‘S TRADE!!!
Yunho for BoA
yes I can do thatwill u post it in the request thread?![]()
I'll wait to see if anyone else wanna trade Jin, if not I'll trade him for MinhyunBTS Jin![]()
Fair enough let's seeI'll wait to see if anyone else wanna trade Jin, if not I'll trade him for Minhyun
I was going to trade it with you laterAre you ok?![]()
wouldnt work thoI was going to trade it with you later![]()
Oh well it's still a valuable card that would help down the linewouldnt work thodii already has Jin and Vikki just confirmed to me that u cant have 2 of the same cards
![]()
exactly thats why i might keep it and not tradeOh well it's still a valuable card that would help down the line![]()
you don't want this card but i do so its all goodif you want to wait to see what card i get today, that'd be coolbut you can trade with ozy if you want <3