- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
It is a chocolate Bavarian cake.
I usually eat it within two seconds flat and have no self control.
my sweeeeet tooh is blarghhhh >.<
Must distract myself from eating it... in one hit.
any suggestions to overcome the impossible, of cake fixation would be appreciated
@kodoku
@Bookworm
@MinSquishy
@Natsuka_Ojousama
Though to be fair, I only get a cake once a week. : /
I usually eat it within two seconds flat and have no self control.
my sweeeeet tooh is blarghhhh >.<
Must distract myself from eating it... in one hit.
any suggestions to overcome the impossible, of cake fixation would be appreciated
@kodoku
@Bookworm
@MinSquishy
@Natsuka_Ojousama
Though to be fair, I only get a cake once a week. : /