Found I Have Completed Agust D ❤️ (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Now I can die happy :maheart: I’m so excited that I collected them all, thank you so much to everyone who helped me complete this set I shall protect this collection with the help of all my chicks.

:chickill::chickill::chickill:
1635106652804.png
1635106664712.png
1635106678056.png
1635106690047.png
1635106701468.png

1635106746433.gif
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Congratulations!! That is a very beautiful set you have 💕
I know it’s glorious isn’t it :ankha: And thank you!
Maybe cards team will do a Hanse set in the future since he’s debuted solo now :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,508
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I know it’s glorious isn’t it :ankha: And thank you!
Maybe cards team will do a Hanse set in the future since he’s debuted solo now :jenniesmug:
PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN I AM BEGGING 🙏
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on Agust D!
:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread