i have done so many trades today.... (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
... i think i lost count after 8 or 9 and I still wanna trade cards with some people :susPepe:


#CardsIsAnAddiction
#ProudOfMyAddiction
#ISwearIDon'tNeedHelp
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
What are you collecting currently?
tbh, currently IOI, but I finished two sets today as well, so I have to look for more sets to collect
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
tbh, currently IOI, but I finished two sets today as well, so I have to look for more sets to collect
Good luck with IOI, I just found your master thread. Especially with my wife Kyulkyung :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread