I have fate/zero as in I found it after ages of looking (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Is it good?

I heard good reviews years ago about it
If only I got it on bluray

I love saber and saber lion (Carnival) Phantasm
 
  • Like
Reactions: StanBiSH and Willow
Joined
29 July 2020
Messages
1,469
Reactions Received
913
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,878
Is it good?

I heard good reviews years ago about it
If only I got it on bluray

I love saber and saber lion (Carnival) Phantasm
have you watched or played "Fate Stay Night"? if not first you need to watch either the 2006's "Fate Stay night" anime (not recommended) or the 2014 "Unlimited Blade Works" by Ufotable (i watched both and this one is the best of the two)


worth mention that both cover different "routes" of the story

"Fate Zero" is widely regarded as the best "Fate" series so yes, if you liked the other entries then you should totally watch it
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
have you watched or played "Fate Stay Night"? if not first you need to watch either the 2006's "Fate Stay night" anime (not recommended) or the 2014 "Unlimited Blade Works" by Ufotable (i watched both and this one is the best of the two)


worth mention that both cover different "routes" of the story

"Fate Zero" is widely regarded as the best "Fate" series so yes, if you liked the other entries then you should totally watch it
I thought unlimited blade works was too violent for my taste.

fate stay night was great though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: StanBiSH
Joined
29 July 2020
Messages
1,469
Reactions Received
913
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,878
I thought unlimited blade works was too violent for my taste.

fate stay night was great though.
Fate Zero is in between when it comes to violence, definitely a little dark but there is a lot of cool character development and even wholesome moments

seems you really like fate, have you ever tried the PSP game "Fate Extra"? is pretty easy getting an emulator to play them, some people is working in the translation of "Fate Extra CCC" so there is a lot to look forward
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Fate Zero is in between when it comes to violence, definitely a little dark but there is a lot of cool character development and even wholesome moments

seems you really like fate, have you ever tried the PSP game "Fate Extra"? is pretty easy getting an emulator to play them, some people is working in the translation of "Fate Extra CCC" so there is a lot to look forward
No I havent.
I played the warriors one on switch.,
that was good
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread