I have hit 60k messages! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Awesome. Congrats!
:pikahappy: :pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oh ok. I already asked myself why you didn't post new songs. :sanapray:
I was fed up with their lack of quality and that I couldn’t get a good accent! Haha waiting for the update
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,457
Reactions Received
9,468
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,988
Gender
Male
I was fed up with their lack of quality and that I couldn’t get a good accent! Haha
Did you try Udio? I'm not sure about the accent quality, but the sound quality is better and you have more credits. I hope they didn't change their credit system, it's been a while since I played around there.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Did you try Udio? I'm not sure about the accent quality, but the sound quality is better and you have more credits. I hope they didn't change their credit system, it's been a while since I played around there.
Yes I did… quality is good but the accent is shit :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,457
Reactions Received
9,468
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,988
Gender
Male
I like anything except US pop accents :lisalaugh:
Tbh I notice US accents, but I don't care much for them most of the time. Having said that, the typical Southern accent in Country music was a bit difficult to get used to. I know people that don't like even modern Country Pop and Rock songs just because of that accent.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Tbh I notice US accents, but I don't care much for them most of the time. Having said that, the typical Southern accent in Country music was a bit difficult to get used to. I know people that don't like even modern Country Pop and Rock songs just because of that accent.
I find most of them grating… but that’s just my taste
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Different strokes for different folks. :thumbsupcat:

I don't like classic Country music, but there are a few pretty good modern artists. I can't listen to Country all day, but that music has its moments.
True!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread