- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Yeah but it didn’t winI wanted cherry grey.
My dream is over.
It should have. But I guess secret names are more trending these days with members : /Yeah but it didn’t win
More people voted for secret nameIt should have. But I guess secret names are more trending these days with members : /
Which is what I was getting at.More people voted for secret name
Mairi is cuterWhich is what I was getting at.
But yes they did. I am glad I stood by my decision, even though it did not win.
I don't even know how to pronounce that.... Will probably sound whack as heck with my accent :DMairi is cuter![]()
It is a Scottish nameI don't even know how to pronounce that.... Will probably sound whack as heck with my accent :D
And I suppose?
Why did you choose a Scottish name? O.oIt is a Scottish name![]()
Because of teabooWhy did you choose a Scottish name? O.o
Not to say I am complaining or anything like that.
I just find it a bit out of left field, to what you usually use.
I keep forgetting there are multiple nations within the uk. Oops.Because of teaboo![]()
Mairi would be my Scottish name soI keep forgetting there are multiple nations within the uk. Oops.
My ancestors would have me disemboweled on the spot for that >.<
Well I am just fine having a British first name and surname and a Thai middle name myself.Mairi would be my Scottish name so![]()