- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
What’s wrong?No wonder her name is Anna ^^'
Anna just doesn't sound very japanese lmao, that's allWhat’s wrong?
Look for her then 👀that's interesting but i have no idea who that is![]()
But there are idols purely Japanese called AnnaAnna just doesn't sound very japanese lmao, that's all
oh damn, I must be just very unculturedBut there are idols purely Japanese called Anna![]()
Anna Iriyama is the first coming to my mindoh damn, I must be just very uncultured![]()
That's right. Her name is written 入山杏奈 (Iriyama Anna) in kanji.Anna Iriyama is the first coming to my mind![]()
But she’s not mixedThat's right. Her name is written 入山杏奈 (Iriyama Anna) in kanji.
Well, I don't know about it; but her name is clearly Japanese.But she’s not mixed![]()
MysteryWell, I don't know about it; but her name is clearly Japanese.
I think she explained her name's meaning on a video. I don't remember the details however.Mystery![]()
Isn’t it plant based?I think she explained her name's meaning on a video. I don't remember the details however.